Clan HoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan HoRP

The New Clan HoRP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proposition 01

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tulostenaloor
Tulostenaloor

Proposition 01 Empty
PostSubject: Proposition 01   Proposition 01 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:22 am

Ehmm, I'm trying to think of a few ways to possibly revive this.

A few of us, especially those who've somewhat helped Queen Rose, before can probably finish a few things in the guides and what not. As a general rule of RPing, I think we're smart enough to know whether or not to do something (like summoning a demon that will destroy the world) or kill the demon that will destroy the world with a single sword stroke.

My proposition is to the revival of the World is to turn it from Rose's pet project into OUR pet project. Rose isn't currently here to complain is she? I know this has quite a lot of flaws, but if done correctly we'll be enjoying two active forum RPs instead of just one. I guess we'd need a few positions for this too.

Scribes
(However Many Needed)- Complete some of the guides, finish city descriptions, and establish a few possible rules and roleplaying areas (the port, town hall, etc...). They'll probably have to submit their work to the Director to see if it's any good.

Directors (1-3) - Have to have a good knowledge of what's going on in the RP, will have to read and approve the Scribes' works. Not a requirement but it'll look good on your resume if you've somewhat helped rose out (I think Akiane did? Not completely sure). Directors can also be Scribes, but if you do write something, send it to the other Directors to approve (if there are others). If not, you can just re-read it and I'll trust you have the judgment to write know what works and what doesn't.

Okay, I think about two jobs covers it.

Holding Director(s) tryouts in....5....4...3...2....1....

Now.

Formatting For Dummies:

Username:

Why You Would Like This Job:

Why You Think You Would Be Good For This Job:

Any Experience with Forum RPs?:

Other Relevant Stuff:

Back to top Go down
Jak-Skellington
Jak-Skellington

Proposition 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposition 01   Proposition 01 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:40 am

If I had Mod Privileges in this forum, I'd delete it, but I can't, so i'll leave it. But this can't be done, it's Rose's RP, and I edited the rough draft, so I'd finish it. But, this needs to go.
Back to top Go down
Tulostenaloor
Tulostenaloor

Proposition 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposition 01   Proposition 01 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:59 pm

And tell me why can't it be done, giving a better reason than "It's Rose's RP". Truthfully, I think this would be best, and I have the Directors be someone who knows what's going on so it won't go against anything written. Oh sure if rose returns, I'm sure we'd let her revert things to how she wants, if anything this is just a project to get the actual RPing started. When rose comes back, she can just change the things we've started and restart the RP. That's when, view this right now as building a foundation.

I'd probably would/should write this somewhere in Stehl's RP but Stehl and I didn't exactly get along.
Back to top Go down
Ice_Chill
Admin
Ice_Chill

Proposition 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposition 01   Proposition 01 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:13 am

I'd prefer we not delete it; who knows if Rose'll come back (very unlikely, however), or if she'll want to copy it down to her comp for furture reference.
Regardless, refering to "if you were a mod.."

Jak-Skellington wrote:
If I had Mod Privileges in this forum, I'd delete it, but I can't, so i'll leave it. But this can't be done, it's Rose's RP, and I edited the rough draft, so I'd finish it. But, this needs to go.

..I'd be very dissapointed. All mods are allowed to make small modifications here and there, but the deletion of an entire topic without permission/supervision?
No, I think not. xP
I like Moz's idea; it could very well work.
If you'd like, Moz, you could head it up yourself, if it's appeasible to you. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/JSFS/
Tulostenaloor
Tulostenaloor

Proposition 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposition 01   Proposition 01 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:29 pm

Hmm, I might but I'd still like additional people to help around, it'd be nice to have a sort of project going on within the whole clan.

I think rose has most of what she wants down anyways, except for the City-State descriptions.
Back to top Go down
Ice_Chill
Admin
Ice_Chill

Proposition 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposition 01   Proposition 01 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:07 am

Right, of course.
We'll start a committee right now; who wishes to help Moz head up the future of Rose's ceded world?
Moz, you of course can direct the project; I feel little need for any of my intervention.
Choose whom ever you find suitable to the task.
And good luck! =P
Back to top Go down
Nicolai (Andrew)

Nicolai (Andrew)

Proposition 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposition 01   Proposition 01 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:52 pm

I'd be glad to assist, I always had high hopes for this project.
Back to top Go down
Ice_Chill
Admin
Ice_Chill

Proposition 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposition 01   Proposition 01 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:00 am

I'd P.M. Moz about it.
Back to top Go down
Tulostenaloor
Tulostenaloor

Proposition 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposition 01   Proposition 01 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 pm

Yeah, alrightie Andrew, just follow the application formula.

And Ice, do you want to help too?
Back to top Go down
Ice_Chill
Admin
Ice_Chill

Proposition 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposition 01   Proposition 01 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:04 am

Perhaps, but only if you need me per say. xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Proposition 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposition 01   Proposition 01 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proposition 01
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan HoRP :: Enter The World.-
Jump to: